Bacteria grows and lives just like other living things if they are provided with right nutrients and temperature. They spread from person to person and to surfaces but it all depends on various factors such as surface type, cleaning procedures, lifestyle practices and living habits.
Today, we will tell you about the places at your home that are most likely to attract bacteria just like a magnet. We will also provide you with expert advice from our experienced highly skilled cleaning professionals on how to ensure that places that are most vulnerable to bacteria are kept cleaned and bacteria free.
The areas in a bathroom which are most likely to be affected by bacteria are as follows:
- Toilet seat
- Disinfect the above mentioned areas on a daily basis
- Change the toothbrushes every 3 to 4 months
- Change towels used in washroom twice a week
- Ensure that shower curtains are cleaned with water and a disinfectant
The places and spots in a kitchen at your household that are most vulnerable to bacteria and diseases are listed below:
- Dishwashing sponge
- Cutting boards
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen sink
- Areas in contact with unwashed and uncooked food items.
- Disinfect kitchen sink, cutting boards, and the countertops on a daily basis
- Clean the refrigerator with disinfectant wipes on a regular basis
- Ensure that all kitchen items are dry because bacteria tends to grow in damp areas
- Keep the cooked food far away from the uncooked food items
- Soak the sponges in hot water and then put half tablespoon of bleach in it
Home Office and Living Room
Items present in your home office and living room that are most likely to provide bacteria with space to grow and live, are listed below:
- Remote control
- Keep your carpets clean and hygienic by wet cleaning them every now and then
- Use disinfectant wipes for cleaning of your items
- Cover your couches with sheets made of linen and don’t forget to wash them often
Ensuring that your home stays clean and free from germs, it is important for you to adopt hygienic lifestyle practices together with the right cleaning methods, solutions and equipment. Hire experienced and highly skilled cleaning professionals of ABC to do the work for you while you relax or spend time in doing what you love the most apart from cleaning.