Window Cleaning Services in Pakistan
For a business, it is critical to create and nurture the right image to lure potential customers. Most business owners invest heavily in landscaping their businesses in order to make them more appealing to customers. This includes making your premises clean both from inside as well as outside. Clean windows are one of the most important parts of an office to attract customers and that is why it is said: “A Bright Window Is A Right Window“.
The process of ensuring that outside or exterior of a building is clear of any dirt, stains, grime, and pollutants is called facade cleaning or window cleaning. The term facade is usually used for referring to the front part of a building or office where the entrance is located.
Put simply, a clean office or building is more attractive and aesthetically pleasing when compared with a dirty one. There’s no denying that a pleasant and fresh-looking facade and exterior present a more welcoming and hospitable front, helping in setting the tone for the rest of the building as well as your business.
There are a number of reasons why the exterior of a building or office can look dirty. For example, bad weather can take its toll on the building facade, as can the pollutants in the air. This combination can cause a facade or window of a building or an office to fade in color thus impacting the overall look of the building or office. Clean and shining windows and exteriors help in making a lasting first impression of how the clients view a building for residential as well as commercial purposes.
In order to maintain the look of your building contact Power Facilities Management as we are one of the best window cleaning companies in Pakistan and are known for delivering high-quality cleaning services at affordable rates.
Types of Façades
The cleaning of a facade basically depends on the type of material it is made from. We have expertise in cleaning all types of facade surfaces such as the following:
- Glass Facade
- Stone Facade
- Clay Facade
- Wooden Facade
- Marble Facade
- Metal Facade
- Granite Facade
- Argemax Facade
- Aluminum Facade
- Any other type of Facade.
Our Window Cleaning Methods
Some of the methods we use to clean windows of buildings/offices are as follows:
- Pressure washing: In this method, we wash the glasses of a building/office with a high-pressure window washer through the use of ropes. The method is fast as well as environment friendly and is used specially for removing dirt.
- Water Soaking: In this method, our window cleaners first wash dirt present on the surface of the windows with the help of a steady stream of water. Then, the facade surface is scrubbed or rinsed with preferably 400 psi water. This method is commonly used for limestone glazed bricks.
- Steam or Hot Pressurized Cleaning: This method is not commonly used but can help in removing built-up plants and soil deposits. It is also an option for cleaning façade made from stone material that is sensitive to acids that are used in chemical cleaning.
- Chemical Cleaning: This method of cleaning involves the use of chemical products such as organic solvents, acidic cleaners, and alkaline cleaners. This method helps in removing, dirt, stains and unlike water soaking and pressure washing, it is also used for removing paint, coatings, and graffiti.
What Material and Equipment Do We Use?
We use specialized cleaning materials and highly effective equipment for window cleaning in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, and all other states of Pakistan so that your property and assets remain in shape. All the cleaning equipment and solutions which we use during the process of cleaning the exterior of your building/office are checked for quality and reliability by our in-house quality department because we care for your property and assets as we do for our own. Some of the cleaning equipment and supplies our professional window cleaning team uses are as follows:
- Aerial Work Platform
- Rotat Jib
- Aluminum Scaffold
- Monorail climbing type
- Cherry picker
- Glass Scraper
- Ladder clamps
- Water storage
- Window cleaning pole
- Washing up liquid
- Microfiber rags/ cloths
- Plastic carrier bags
- Helmet, goggles, and gloves
Why Choose Power Facilities Management?
The benefits of hiring us for cleaning the windows and exterior of your building/homes are uncountable. Some of them are as follows:
- One of the most important aspects of providing high-rise building cleaning services is to deal with the protection and safety of the cleaning staff. We prioritize the protection and safety of our workforce by implementing international safety standards when providing our clients with facade and glass cleaning services. Our latest technology together with international cleaning and safety standards and an experienced window cleaning team is enough to ensure that we provide our customers with the safest façade and exterior cleaning services all over Pakistan
- Our team is experienced and very professional. We provide training to our workforce on a regular basis with the main aim of providing our clients with quality services.
- You would not have to directly deal with the cleaning staff. You can raise any of your concerns to the site supervisor assigned to your project who is not only educated but also has years of experience in the cleaning industry.
- We know that allowing anyone to enter your building or house is a big deal no matter what the reason is. Hence, we perform the background check of all the cleaners that we hire. One of the main hiring requirements is that every cleaner must have a Pakistani Identity Card.
- You would have the option of increasing/ decreasing or changing the cleaning supervisor/ workforce at your disposal.
- We take full care of cleanliness and hygiene of our workers and therefore all the staff members of our cleaning team wear carefully designed uniforms.
Power Facilities Management has been helping individuals as well as corporations in developing and maintaining a healthy and pleasant environment for more than the last 20 years. We value the importance of a clean and pleasant building/office or residential space. We are committed to providing our clients with top-notch housekeeping services without causing disruptions in their daily operations/activities. Our highly qualified and trained workforce will help you in cleaning your façade and exterior with the highest level of professionalism and commitment and will aim to exceed your expectations every time. So pick up your phone and contact us today for setting up a meeting to discuss your cleaning needs requirements.